All of these talks can be found on www.lds.org:
1) What every Elder should know–and every Sister as well: A Primer on Principles of Priesthood Government Boyd K. Packer, Ensign, February 1993 Every woman should read this for a clear view of the mechanics of the Priesthood organization. Use it for any lesson you give about the Priesthood and review it often. It’s our job to know and understand this stuff too.
2) Women of Righteousness M. Russell Ballard, Ensign, April 2002 You’ll feel great after reading this talk. Women need to know just how valuable we are.
3) It is Not Good for Man or Woman to Be Alone Sheri L. Dew, Liahona, January 2002 Look for this great quote from Pres. Harold B. Lee, “Pure womanhood plus priesthood means exaltation.” We have to understand this completely.
4) Our Mighty Errand Elaine Cannon, Ensign, November 1979 Way back in 1979 she told us our errand is influence.
5) The Relief Society Boyd K. Packer, Ensign, November 1978 & May 1998 Pres. Packer has given us two different talks about our organization. Good stuff.
6) Our Sisters from the Beginning Bruce R. McConkie, Ensign, Jan 1979 This is a great talk where the perfect pattern for marriage is mapped out.
7) Teach LDS Women Self-Sufficiency Barbara B. Smith, Ensign, May 1976 We may want to review these directives due to our present economy.
8) Striving Together: Transforming Our Beliefs into Action Barbara W. Winder, Ensign, Nov 1984 Do our promises compel us to action; should they?
9) Relief Society Midweek Activities: An Opportunity for Friendship and Growth Joan H. Child, Ensign, Mar 1987 More ideas
10) “One Thing Needful”: Becoming Women of Greater Faith in Christ Patricia T. Holland, Ensign, Oct 1987 We have a divine female role model
11) “Relief Society–Its Promise and Potential” Spencer W. Kimball, Ensign, Mar 1976 He tells us what our greatest potential is
12) “The Women of God” Neal A. Maxwell, Ensign, May 1978 We love his way with words
13) “Charity: One Family, One Home at a Time Anne C. Pingree, Ensign, Nov 2002 See how an unusual, but effective, FHE saves lives
14) “The Virtue of Kindness” Joseph B. Wirthlin, Ensign, May 2005 This is a classic talk on how we should act in all places
15) “Oh, How We Need Each Other!” Bonnie D. Parkin, Ensign, Mar 2004 The more we value our covenants, the more we will value one another
16) Modesty Robert D. Hales, Liahona, Aug 2008 He explains how faith in this principle becomes our Armor of God
17) Pornography Dallin H. Oaks, Liahona, May 2005 Warning to women: Do not become pornography
18) Honor the Priesthood and Use it Well Richard G. Scott, Ensign, Oct 2008 We should be able to answer for these same questions
19) That We May All Sit Down in Heaven Together Kathleen H. Hughes, Ensign, Nov 2005 She tells us with all of our weaknesses and imperfections, we must gather for strength.
20) Making Weak Things Become Strong Anne C. Pingree, Ensign, Dec 2004 Overcoming our weaknesses makes us more profitable servants.
21) In Covenant with Him Kathleen H. Hughes, Ensign, Nov 2003 We are connected by the covenants we have made.
22) Mothers Who Know Julie B. Beck, Ensign, Nov 2007 We need to be mothers who know. I never understood the controversy over this talk.
23) What Latter-day Saint Women Do Best: Stand Strong and Immovable Julie B. Beck, Ensign, Nov 2007 Sis. Beck’s bold statements are meant to motivate us and sustain us as we cling to the rod and follow the path.
24) Rejoice, Daughters of Zion Mary Ellen Smoot, Ensign, Nov 1999 This is where you will find the Relief Society Declaration introduced for the first time.
25) The Relief Society and the Church Dallin H. Oaks, Ensign, May 1992 The First Presidency wants educated women, in doctrine and authority.
26) The Relief Society Building Heidi Swinton and LaRene Gaunt, Ensign, Sep 2006 The history of how this building came to be. Be sure to look at the PDF copy of the article so you can see the pictures.
27) Relief Society: A Sacred Work Julie B. Beck, Ensign, Nov 2009 This is now the official guideline to be used for all RS Meetings
28) Privileges and Responsibilities of Sisters Spencer W. Kimball,Ensign, Nov 1978 & New Era, Jan 1979 This talk was important enough to be made available to both the Relief Society and the Young Women. His directness leaves no room for rationalization.
29) What Will You Make Room for In Your Wagon? Ardeth G. Kapp, BYU devotional, Nov 13, 1990 and New Era, Jul 1991 Have we learned yet how to distinguish between what the world says is needful and what is truly needful for us to find happiness?
30) Ten Gifts from the Lord Gordon B. Hinckley, Ensign, Nov 1985 We should feel grateful for so many blessings in our lives
31) Women, This is Our Time Florence S. Jacobsen, Ensign, Mar 1972 A strong voice from a strong Young Women’s President
32) The Highest Place of Honor James E. Faust, Ensign, May 1988 The men have been told how to treat women. Mutually we need to live by these guidelines.
33) The Joy of Womanhood Margaret D. Nadauld, Ensign, Nov 2000 Another great Young Women’s President teaching Young Women how to be women of God.
34) This Thing Was Not Done in a Corner Gordon B. Hinckley, Ensign, Nov, 1996 The script from Mike Wallace’s interview on 60 Minutes.
35) Crossing Thresholds and Becoming Equal Partners Bruce C. and Marie K. Hafen, Liahona, Aug 2007 An important talk on marriage.
36) Our Responsibility to Our Young Women Gordon B. Hinckley, Ensign, Sep 1988 Our young woman are strong; they must be stronger still.
37) Opening the Heavens Yoshihiko Kikuchi, Liahona, Aug 2009 Setting up a personal scripture devotional program
38) Mothers and Daughters M. Russell Ballard, Ensign, Apr 2010 Look to one another to stay faithful
39) Daughters of God M. Russell Ballard, Ensign, May 2008 Questions and Answers to help and strengthen mothers
40) Mothers Teaching Children in the Home, Ensign, May 2010 Mothers have a divine calling to teach children in the home
41) Our Duty to God: the Mission of Parents and Leaders to the Rising Generation, Ensign, May 2010 It is our parental duty to testify to our children
42) Watching with All Perseverance, Ensign, May 2010 A how-to guide to listen, watch, and train our children in righteousness
BYU Women’s Conference talks: http://womensconference.byu.edu:
1) Awake, Arise, and Come Unto Christ Sheri Dew, May 1, 2008 This is one of the greatest talks ever given by a woman, for all women.
2) Thou Art an Elect Lady Anne C. Pingree, Apr 29, 2005 A lesson on who we are in the eyes of God; master to know one but the Lord who knows us personally and would give us place in His Kingdom.
3) Faith, an Anchor for the Soul Brad and Wendee Wilcox, May 3, 2007 When we, or those we love, are stuck in cycles of compulsive behavior, there is always hope.
BYU Broadcasting: http://www.byub.org/talks/
1) Healing From Sexual Abuse Chieko Okazaki, Embracing Hope Conference 2002 There are more talks on this subject at this Conference.
2) How Beautiful Thy Temples, Lord Elder D. Todd Christofferson, BYU Family History Fireside, March 8, 2002 Great quotes!